Note: The 2017 promotion expired on December 24, 2017.
YOUR PURCHASE COULD BE FREE!
2017 DIAMOND VAULT SNOWDAY GIVEAWAY
- Any individual who makes a purchase between Nov 23-Dec 24, 2017 at Diamond Vault, Inc. is entitled to a refund in the amount of the full purchase price, excluding sales tax and delivery charges, if the Insured Peril Occurs at the Designated Location on January 1, 2018, between the Insured hours of 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM (24 hours) must snow 6 inches or more.
- All purchases made during the above period are final. No returns, exchanges or cancellations are permitted.
- Individuals, who have made a purchase during the Qualified Sales Period must PAY IN FULL with cash, credit card or check in order to be eligible to receive a refund as a Qualified Customer.
- The Insured Peril will be measured by Weather Command at the Reno Tahoe International Airport (RNO). The official report provided will be the ONLY weather data relied upon in verifying the Insured Peril and whether refunds are to be made.
- Please be advised that Diamond Vault, Inc. will not be in a position to confirm that the Insured Peril occurred until a minimum of seven (7) business days after the Insured Date(s).
- In the event the Insured Peril is met as defined in Rule #1 above, refunds will ONLY be made to Qualified Customers who agree to complete and sign the Sales Promotion Rules.
- In the event the Insured Peril is met as defined in Rule #1 above, please be advised that it may take up to sixty (60) days after the weather recording date to receive your refund.
- All refunds must be claimed by March 31, 2018. It is the Qualified Customers' responsibility to claim their refund by the above date. No refunds will be issued after this date.
- Purchases made outside of the Qualified Sales Period and all sales tax and delivery charges are not eligible for a refund.
- Diamond Vault, Inc. reserves the right to stop this promotion at any time, without notice, and honor those purchases made prior to the cancellation of the promotion.
- Employees of Diamond Vault, Inc. and their suppliers are not eligible to participate in the Sales Promotion.
- Should a dispute arise between Diamond Vault and AHNO and/or between contestant(s) and AHNO, both parties specifically waive their rights to any legal jurisdiction to settle such dispute(s) in any venue other than Gwinnett County, Georgia. Diamond Vault, Inc. acknowledges the responsibility to make contestant(s) aware of this requirement.
FILL OUT & RETURN TO DIAMOND VAULT TO ENTER